Spokane Personal Injury Lawyer
At the Whipple Law Group, you will find a Spokane personal injury attorney ready to protect your interests and obtain compensation as you concentrate on your recovery. Working with insurance companies can be tedious and baffling. Always remember, the insurance company is not on your side.
Insurance companies are in the business of making stockholders happy, not injured parties whole. They will offer a quick settlement, soon after you are hurt, hoping you will take it and go away. Rarely do these quick offers fully compensate you for the hurt you have experienced.
Spokane Personal Injury Lawyer
- If you’ve been injured, you should call a Spokane personal injury lawyer from The Whipple Law Group immediately
- Cases involving car accidents, negligence, and medical malpractice that result in injury often require a legal professional to achieve maximum compensation
- Your Spokane personal injury lawyer will work with the insurance company on your behalf
- You may be entitled to personal injury damages that include compensation for medical and lost wages, plus general damages for pain and suffering
- Contact a Spokane personal injury attorney from our law firm today, and get the help you need to be fairly compensated
Personal Injury Attorney Spokane WA
If you have been injured, contact a personal injury professional immediately. Whether your injuries were a result of a car accident, medical malpractice, or simple negligence, you need an experienced professional on your side.
The Whipple Law Group Cares
At the Whipple Law Group, we help our clients negotiate personal injury law and the process of seeking medical treatment, obtaining compensation for property loss, establishing liability, and fully assessing damages.
We also examine alternative sources of insurance coverage to maximize the available resources for compensation.
Don’t Leave Money on the Table – Call the Whipple Law Group to Discuss Your Case
At the Whipple Law Group, we know the strongest weapon is often knowledge. We work with our clients so they are aware of process and, from the beginning, are building the strongest case possible.
What You Should Think About and Know – Personal Injury Attorney Spokane WA
What follows are things you should keep in the back of your mind as you consider your personal injury case. For more detailed and personalized information, please contact a Spokane personal injury lawyer from our law office as soon as possible.
Always get the medical help you need. Now!
Too often, we see people shrug off their injuries hoping they will get better on their own. The most valuable treatment you receive is often in the first few weeks after an injury inducing event. Improvements made right away can serve you a lifetime.
Seek medical attention!!! Then follow the doctor’s advice!!
It is important to follow the directions of all medical professionals. These folks are working to get you well and maximize your physical improvement. Cooperate with them!
Remember, you can hurt your case if you do not promptly follow all medical advice and directions
“But, I can’t afford treatment.”
Sometimes our clients are concerned about paying for medical treatment. We understand. While our law firm is not permitted to provide money for treatments, we do work with medical professionals who will provide treatment now anticipating payment after settlement of the case.
Insurance Adjusters – Personal Injury Lawyer Spokane WA
It is important to remember that, while the insurance adjuster may sound nice, that is generally only because the adjuster is a professional. However, the insurance adjuster’s job is always the bottom line, which means how to pay out the least amount of money possible to avoid the possibility of paying a greater award.
Unfortunately, this applies to your insurance company as well as the insurance carrier of the person who hit you. Frankly, personal injury compensation is an unlevel playing field. The professional insurance adjuster is well trained and works at his or her job every day.
Personal Injury Attorney Spokane WA
Allow a professional Spokane personal injury lawyer from the Whipple Law Group to even things out so that you are justly compensated.
The “One Bite of the Apple” Rule and What It Means
Remember, in almost all cases, you only get one “bite of the apple.” Once you agree to settle and sign a release, you can never go back for more money, even if you find out later that you are hurt worse than you originally thought. Your personal injury attorney, at the Whipple Law Group, helps prevent our personal injury clients from making such costly mistakes.
Understanding Damages According to Spokane Personal Injury Law
Damages are what a jury examines when determining the amount of compensation you deserve for injuries you have suffered. If you cannot present these as evidence, you cannot collect for them.
Property Damages Versus Personal Injury Damages
Damages can be separated into two distinct groups, property and personal.
- Property Damages are those that where your stuff is messed up (for example your car, your laptop, your child seat).
- Personal Injury Damages are those where you get messed up (for example your face, your back, your mind). Yes, personal injuries include those related to emotional distress in addition to physical injuries.
Special Damages Versus General Damages
In Washington, damages are further divided into two other types.
- Special Damages are damages those that you can point to and measure specifically. These can include medical treatment, prescriptions, and loss of your car. It is important that these are fully assessed as you consider your case. For instance, special damages might include paying for child care, home maintenance, the loss of a vacation trip or hours missed at work. Our Whipple Law Group personal injury lawyers work with our clients in evaluating these types of damages.
- General Damages are what we generally refer to as pain and suffering. These types of damages can be harder to quantify. However, in order to collect you must be able to do so. We work with our clients from the time we first meeting, suggesting different ways to establish the proof we will need later to achieve adequate compensation for full measure of your injuries.
At the Whipple Law Group each and every client deserves and receives individual attention and guidance from a qualified Spokane personal injury attorney. We do not believe in the wholesale treatment of cases.
What Sets Us Apart – Personal Injury Attorney Spokane WA
We take the time necessary to get to know you as an individual. When it comes time to represent you before a jury, it is vital that your attorney capably convey to them what you are like: as a family member, as an employee, as part of our community and as whole person.
- What do you like to do?
- What did you miss out on while injured?
- How did being hurt affect you, specifically?
These are the aspects that we must have the jury considering and relating to in order to obtain a generous award.
At the Whipple Law Group, we understand this process takes time and attention. You will discover, from our very first meeting, that a legal relationship is just that- a relationship. There are duties and responsibilities on both parties that result in successful, beneficial outcomes.
At the Whipple Law Group, our personal injury attorneys enjoy getting to know each of our clients and their families as we endeavor to provide top rate legal counseling.
We look forward to hearing from you today.